Thursday, July 19, 2012

Make Paper Flowers!


This is so cool :D & just so darn easy to do! :) You know.. I was never good at origami but this is just so easy to do, that you don't even have to waste days trying to figure out how to do it!

Let's get started!

What you have to get ready-

-Square pieces of paper. Smaller, the harder it will get because you have to fold alot in this. So I'd suggest medium sized square pieces. I picked some random paper from a notebook :D
-Siccors, Glue ( Possibly multibond,which I always suggest :D )

That's it! You're probably surprised why we only need the piece of paper? Well, it is afterall Origami. It's very simple but you have to have practice on folding papers if you need to be a pro at this.. :P

Here's how to start :

1)Firstly, for the start I'll just get you the steps in a collage image :)



Alright I hope you understood the images? Its really hard to explain the folding. But this is pretty easy to understand for me, so i guess you should be able to too.. Anyway if there are any questions regarding this, feel free to ask! :)

Well getting back to my point.. we are making a flower right? So you might be wondering what am i to do with what I just made. Actually you just made a petal.

2) Secondly you have to make four more petals to make a five petal flower. Means, you have to got through these steps again four more times.

If you feel like having five petals or more than that, you can keep making them! :) Mine was a five petaled one. 

3) Once you get all the petals, Glue the whole corner side of the petal to the other petal.. Do each one like this until you meet a whole flower at each others ends. You will be able to make a whole flower!

At this point, there are two different flower types you can do.. I actually figured it on my own. Its pretty simple. If you do it as the (3) step, you'll get what I did. I haven't done the other one, but I'll get you a picture of how it is. 

If you do it as (3) step..here's what you'll end up with,




If you do it the other way, which is only glueing quarter of the side petal & pasting the petal so the head like comes as a flower.(which is hard, trust me..I tried it)


The difference is I pasted mine to the inside & this is done the opposite way. Actually the one I did, is a lotus flower & this would be a normal five petal flower. 

You can make lots of these flowers and make a whole bunch and glue the together so they make a flower ball or something. But that's if you're too jobless or you love Origami that bad, you can't afford to miss trying this one out! :D

Enjoy! :)

Kavi Sam.

No comments: