Thursday, July 19, 2012

Amazing Love Tile Gift!



This is amazing for a gift for your valentine... I thought about it when I saw some extra tiles lying around my store room. I'll make it very simple since its not complicated at all to do. This is what I made. Read it & make your own..I'm just giving the basic steps (:

All you need is :
- A glue that'll fix together something really hard (possibly multibond?) & a pair of Siccors.
- A tile.
- A picture of a couple..(can be a photo or a printed picture)
- Wall Paint (any color you desire).
- And some awesome tiny accessories you can find.. with some colorful sticky notes or paper too. (:

Alright then the steps :
1) First take the tile. If you're not satisfied with the tile's interior, then get the wall paint you desire in any color and paint the tile from it. Since the tile I took was something really old and bit ugly i decided to color it with a more yellowish white look.
I made mine have more of a grungy look with the paint. This I did it with a fixed brush that hasn't been quite washed properly (something more like, with harsh edges)
2) Then get the picture and cut it to the size you want it to be... In my case I got a printed one from the internet. Then paste it on the tile with multibond where you want it to be. Leave a little space around the picture so it looks nicer. (:
You don't have to wait till the tile even dries, but I suggest if you're not careful, just wait till it dries...otherwise it'd get messed up.
3) Now get those colorful sticky notes or paper, and cut " I LOVE YOU" letters seperatly. Then paste those on the tile..I did mine under the picture.. You can have it wherever you like. (:
4) Get you're random awesome accessories and make them shine! (:
Possibly a heart? I got this heart pendant from a cousin and I used it for this.. Paste them with multibond, so you're sure that it won't fall apart. (: 

If its a very small tile like mine, I suggest you go really simple with it... (: Anyway its all about creativity, I just gave an idea I had in my head. Try it now & modify it & enjoy! (:

Kavi Sam.

No comments: