Thursday, July 19, 2012

Image transferring made easy!


Well this I got an idea over the internet..It's pretty cool actually.. I was wondering years how to transfer an image onto paper. Once I found those small red candle type cube that could transfer any image onto anything..but well it didn't last awhile.. :(

Anyway lets get started on how to do this! I know you're impatient :P

Here's what you need : 
-Piece of blank paper (white) or canvas
-Photocopy or colored newspaper cutout of image
-Scissor
-Acrylic paint (In my case I used poster colors)



Alright here's what you have to do :

1) Get the piece of paper or canvas and pick a light color of paint you like. Together, apply the paint over and over the paper or canvas. I did mine with just my fingers but if you're very serious about getting dirty use a brush. :)

2) Next, take the photocopied image or newspaper cutout image and paste the image face ON the paint. Just put it on top of the paint. Don't use glue.You can't see the image, yes. But we'll see what happens! :P REMEMBER: The image should be cutout for the image you want. That means no excess paper should be there.

3) Now wait till the paint dries. Possibly 15 mins? to get it holy dry.. Don't touch the image nor the paint yet! AFTER it dries, it should look like this,




4) Now, sprinkle a little water. Possibly just a tiny drop of water depending on your image size. Don't holy wet it & make sure the paint doesn't absorb any water. Then rub the image off from your finger. Do it gently, until the image cutout rubs out of the paint. The image transfer should complete by now. 

After rubbing and completing the transfer, here's how mine looked! :)


If you're unsure how I'v done it, check it with the original image i got!! :) Actualy the size is different because I scanned it and printed it a bit small :P But it was aweome & it didn't even take much time!

Enjoy doing yours! :)

Kavi Sam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Аttraсtive ѕection of content. I just stumbled upоn yоur site anԁ in accesѕiοn capital tο
sау that I get аctuallу enjοуed аccount your ωeblog posts.

Any wаy Ι wіll be subsсribing on your augment and even I fulfillment уοu gеt right
οf entrу to persiѕtentlу faѕt.
Also visit my web site Bonuses

kavi said...

Well Thankyou very much for subscribing and visiting my tutorials!! ^_^
Yes i will for sure. ;)
xx (: